This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Properly bigger size for grating fresh Wasabi
- With using premium quality shark skin, Wasabi grated finely so that the aroma and pungency can be enjoyed
- The more finely grated and it’s cells are exposed to the air, the more Wasabi’s aroma, pungency and disinfect effect are enhanced
- It comes with special bamboo scraper for easy cleaning
- For multiple use, it is advised to have a pair of graters to use one another for longer use
How to grate fresh Wasabi with Shark Skin Grater?
You can’t feel its pungency by just biting fresh Wasabi. To enjoy its special flavor and pungency, it should be grated so finely to break its cells. It is best when grated so finely to become sticky cream state. Grate it without putting too much pressure on and like drawing circles.
Why using shark skin?
By using shark skin, Wasabi’s cells are broken down finely so the aroma and pungency are enjoyed. It is possible to use metal grater but flavor and pungency can be reduced due to characteristics of metal. It also causes lack of stickiness so that fresh Wasabi’s flavor and pungency can be missed. Most of all, the most important nutrient of Wasabi can be missed by using metal grater.
What the grain of shark skin are made of?
They are made of enamel like our teeth. Unlike metal, it is a natural material so gentle to human and environment. Our product uses shark skins which were separated from slimes on the surface with brush when in raw brown state to be in fresh color so that it can be used safely and hygienically.
Chojiro Large Japanese Shark Skin Grater with Bamboo Scraper for Fresh Wasabi & Ginger From Japan B07SJ4YPR4